Reality TV Travel Show Casting Call now accepting Video Submissions
We are looking for a Location Scout and Travel Coordinator.
Journey Of A Lifetime, Reality TV Travel Adventure (www.JourneyofaLifetime.com)
Owned by: Stamp-It Productions, Inc.
1155 Camino del Mar, Suite 521
Del Mar, CA 92014
Screaming Flea Productions, Inc. (www.SFPSeattle.com)
5950 6th Ave S Suite #109
Seattle, WA 98108
Objective: Evaluate Locations for Pilot Episode Selection and potential sites for future shows. Generate a competitive buzz for countries to want to entice the show to launch the Pilot Episode from their location.
Job Title: Location Scout, Travel Coordinator, Site Selection Specialist
Job Description: Location Scout, Production Assistant and Permit Coordinator providing comprehensive travel and location scouting and meeting planning that will manage our site selection and location scouting from start to finish.
Travel Timetable: Late January 2011 through March 2011
Australasia (Oceana) Leg
Auckland, New Zealand
Sydney (Maroubra, Coogee, Bondi, Blue Mountains, Great Barrier Reef), Australia,
Bangkok, Puhket and Chiang Mai, Thailand
Western Europe Leg
Tuscany (Florence, San Gimignano, Greve, Fiesole, Cinque Terre), Lakes Region (Lakes Como, Garda, Maggiore) and Amalfi Coast (Positano), Italy
Barcelona and Mallorca, Spain
Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Germany
Vienna, Salzburg and Hallstatt, Austria
Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland
South American Leg
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sao Paulo, Rio di Janeiro and Fortaleza, Brazil
1. Identify locations for shooting visually stunning feature-film quality backgrounds in some of the most exotic, unique and attractive locations around the globe to be the framework for our episode stories.
2. Initiate Relationships with local Visitors & Tourism Board, Film and Tourism Ministry for licensing, financing, location selection assistance, coordination of local vendors. Negotiating contracts, securing location permits or solving any other logistic or political challenges that arise in the process.
3. Secure transportation to each location
a. Major Airline - specific sections or legs of each section of the trip
b. Ground Transportation - to and from airports to target destination
4. Secure lodging at possible locations in/around target cities
a. Management of all rooms, upgrades, room types, amenities, promotional gifts, last minute changes
5. Secure meals at possible restaurant locations
We are searching for the small hotels (bed and breakfasts, unique small hotels, high end exclusive estate resorts) that mirror the essence of the show, which are the stories of the people, so what we are seeking are owner operated "locally owned" unique accommodations and where the focus of the service is on getting you to return and definitely creating a desire in the audience to visit this location. The place where you say, “I would come back” or “I gotta go there!” Where the chef comes to your table to make sure that everything is to your satisfaction and they are willing to spend time talking with you as though you have gone there many times before.
Please follow these instructions to let us know you can follow directions.
1. Create a profile on this website
2. Send a "friend request" to JourneyMaster
3. Send a message indicating you are interested in this job and would like further instructions on how to apply.
If you can follow these instructions, we will absolutely get back in touch with you to confirm the process.